Start small - look for folks who are trying to get their name out there who would be interesting for your community. Once you have a few AMAs going it’s much easier to get more.
- People working on indie projects
- Journalists or writers who cover topics interesting to your community
- Authors of books relevant to your community
- Folks who are very active on social media, blogs, twitch, or other online mediums.
- Look for interesting people who are active in your community - maybe even make a post telling everyone that you are interested in starting to host AMAs and how to contact you.
Next up: How to invite participants