I want to make something with the Reddit mascot (Snoo) on it.
We are honored and delighted that you love Snoo and want to create something that incorporates its image. We have to, however, protect our trademarks and prevent user confusion, so please keep these guidelines in mind as you develop new creations involving our mascot.
Snoo is the Reddit mascot and we have the right to control its use.
- ONLY personal/non-commercial use of the mascot is authorized.
- Commercial use is reserved exclusively for Reddit, Inc. and licensed partners.
- Reddit, Inc. reserves the right to revoke personal/non-commercial use of our trademarks for any reason. This includes removing the community styling privileges from subreddits whose use of our trademarks we find in violation of our policies or to be otherwise inappropriate.
- Do not use Snoo to defame or insult Reddit, Inc.
Snoo is meant to represent the best in all of us. Snoo is accepting of others and does not advocate hatred of any group or individual. We want all Snoos to look and act like Snoo.
- Do not associate Snoo with anything that would break Reddit’s content policy.
- Snoo is positive, active, and multi-talented.
- Snoos communicate via antenna. Do not put words in Snoo's mouth.
- Snoos love to dress up for fun, but do not hold weapons unless dressing up like a specific character.
- Snoo is nonviolent. Do not portray Snoo committing a violent act or subjected to violence.
- Snoos have no gender and reproduce via mitosis. Do not portray Snoo in a sexual or NSFW situation.
- Do not associate Snoo with anything that the average person may find highly offensive or upsetting.
Make sure Snoo looks like Snoo
- Follow Snoo’s official facial and body proportions.
- Use Snoo’s antenna to show emotion.
- Only give Snoo hair, eyebrows, teeth, or a thumb when needed or appropriate for a pose, action, or costume.
- Do not give Snoo other additional physical features such as a nose, fingers, or toes.
For more details see our Brand Guidelines.