Custom feeds are feeds redditors make themselves that have multiple communities in one feed.
Custom feeds are great for grouping communities that are about the same topic. For example, you can group r/A24, r/movies, and r/criterion under a custom title Movies, or r/gaming, r/leagueoflegends, and r/Minecraft under Gaming. You can keep your custom feeds private for your own use, or make them public to share.
- Visit a community that you’d like to include in a custom feed. On the right-hand side of the page, you’ll see a Community Details box. Click the … overflow menu in the top right of the box.
- Select Add To Custom Feed then choose Create A Custom Feed.
- Give your feed a name and hit Create.
- Last, select the custom feed you just made and click update to add the community to the feed.
- Click on the thin gray bar on the left edge of the home page.
- From the menu, select create under multireddits.
- Give your custom feed a name and click create.
- You’ll be taken to a page when you can search for and add communities.
On the iOS and Android apps
- Go to the communities tab and tap Custom Feeds.
- Create a new custom feed by giving it a name.
- Search for and add communities to your new feed.
If you have more questions that aren’t covered in these FAQs, check out r/help. Someone may have had the same question, or you can ask a new one and a Reddit administrator or one of your fellow redditors will help you out.