If you want to control how Reddit uses your information, you have a few different options:
- Update your profile and account information to change or remove some of the information you’ve shared with us.
- Update your Privacy & Security settings to change how Reddit uses your data to personalize ads and recommendations.
- Update your browser’s settings to reject cookies or set do not track signals.
- Update your device’s settings to change your notifications or remove location sharing.
- Manage your authorized applications to change what apps you’ve allowed to access your account and information.
- Delete your posts or comments to permanently remove them from Reddit.
- Deactivate your account to permanently remove your username, profile information, and post history from Reddit.
If you have more questions that aren’t covered in these FAQs, check out r/help. Someone may have had the same question, or you can ask a new one and a Reddit administrator or one of your fellow redditors will help you out