We are thrilled that you are interested in our Reddit Creator Partner Program! This is an early stage program meant for creators to create, curate, and use content on and off Reddit in partnership with the Reddit Creator Team.
We want this to be a fun, rewarding, and safe experience for creators. Here are some things that you can expect from the program, and things that we expect from you as a creator in the program. Please read these terms and let us know at email@example.com if you have any questions about the program or these terms.
We are still learning and always looking to improve on what we do, so we may change these terms, including the eligibility criteria.
The program will run for ten weeks, from September 19 to November 21, 2022.
To be eligible for the program, you:
- must be 18 years or older;
- must have a Reddit account that is in good standing;
- must be in compliance with Reddit’s User Agreement;
- must not have been suspended or terminated by Reddit under an alternative account; and
- must be an active creator on the internet.
Reddit will select a limited group of creators to join the first cohort of the Reddit Creator Partner Program from creators that submitted their info to Reddit through the Reddit Creator Partner Program waitlist form here and that meet these eligibility requirements.
If you’re interested in the program but don’t meet the current qualifications, we encourage you to fill out the form anyways. As the program grows, there will be opportunities for more creators, which you may qualify for in the future.
During the program, creators that are eligible and comply with these terms will:
- Be matched with a partner manager from the Reddit Creator Team;
- Meet with your partner manager weekly or bi-weekly to discuss your content strategy;
- Receive curation support from your partner manager on Reddit content; and
- Learn about Reddit’s new and exciting products, features, and programs (e.g., Reddit Collectible Avatars).
Participating creators will also receive cool swag like Reddit hoodies. To get your swag, you’ll be required to provide us with your address. Sadly, we are currently not able to ship swag to India and Russia, so creators located in these countries will not be eligible to receive this perk.
During the program, eligible creators must:
- Use Reddit content to post off-platform each week of the program; and
- Create a subreddit (or use your existing one) and link to it on your off-platform accounts.
Reddit may promote you or your content on our social media channels (e.g., Twitter) during the program and may invite you to join a community of other creators and the Reddit Creator Team.
You must not engage in any activity that would violate our User Agreement, including using the Reddit platform in a way that breaks the law or that is infringing Reddit’s rights or third-party rights.
If we choose to promote you or your content on our social media, you agree that we can use your username and/or your past content in connection with the promotion.
If at any point during the program, Reddit determines that you are not eligible or are not in compliance with any of these terms, Reddit reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your participation in the program and will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of the suspicion or termination.